Platforms like Instagram and TikTok, already poised to take on the video content movement, began to reap the rewards very quickly.
At the height of the pandemic, when the majority of the world’s population was at home, we saw a dramatic shift in the types of content that social media users responded to. Suddenly, video content was on the rise, and generic text and static posts became less appealing.
Platforms like Instagram and TikTok, already poised to take on the video content movement, began to reap the rewards very quickly. Of course, this led to some significant changes in terms of the types of video content being produced.
For starters, the videos are now shouted in portrait, in line with the format used by these two platforms. Also, the duration of these clips is much shorter than before.
So now that we’ve got your interest and you’re itching to learn more (don’t try to deny it, we know…), it’s time to look at some interesting social media video stats for 2022 to help you out. rethink your marketing for the best possible ROI.
And, most importantly, it will answer the million dollar question: how much more effective is video marketing?
31 Social Media Stats You Need To Know In 2023
While it’s still a bit early in the year to access 2022 video marketing statistics, we can shed light on some statistics that will be beneficial in developing your marketing strategy for the coming year.
Not only will they help ensure you receive supreme marketing ROI, but they’ll also illustrate why video marketing is so highly effective and why you need to use it.
Noteworthy On-line Video Consumption Statistics
- The quantity of the US inhabitants watching video content material elevated to 244.4 million in 2020
- 97.8% of those content material viewers are between the ages of 18 and 24.
- Alternatively, throughout the 65+ age group, solely 63.8% watch video content material on-line.
- Video content material receives 21.2% extra engagement than static photos
Video advertising and marketing statistics that talk volumes
- 54% of customers search extra video content material from the manufacturers and companies they help
- The common web person watches roughly 6 hours and 48 minutes of video content material every week.
- 58% of social media viewers will see all the video clip posted, so long as it lasts lower than a minute.
- 86% of entrepreneurs consider that video content material has the potential to assist companies develop considerably.
Social media and the rise of video content material
- In terms of Fb content material, 81% of companies favor to make use of video content material
- TikTok had 689 million customers worldwide in 2021
- YouTube stays the most well-liked video content material platform, with 89% of entrepreneurs saying they plan to make use of it throughout the subsequent 12 months.
- One other platform quick catching on to the video content material pattern is LinkedIn, with 63% of entrepreneurs saying they’ll use video to advertise their enterprise on the platform.
- In terms of Instagram video stats in 2022, 58% of entrepreneurs will likely be utilizing Instagram Reels this 12 months
- Persevering with with Instagram, 26% of entrepreneurs view Tales as probably the most helpful content material on the platform.
- Reinforcing the above statistic is the truth that 73% of companies have reported that they’ve attracted a brand new buyer utilizing Instagram Tales.
Statistics of customers of social networks
- Fb Watch attracts round 1.2 billion customers each month
- 39% of social media customers have reported that their curiosity in a model has elevated after seeing it on Instagram Tales.
- In Twittertweets with a video obtain 2.8 instances extra retweets, 1.9 instances extra likes and a pair of.5 instances extra replies
- Greater than a billion hours of YouTube video content material are consumed each day
Concerned about how a lot video advertising and marketing will increase gross sales?
- 80% of entrepreneurs say the ROI from video adverts has been spectacular.
- 73% of on-line clients have acknowledged that video content material has helped them make knowledgeable buying selections.
- 96% of customers use video to study extra a few model and its providing.
- In keeping with the above statistic, 93% of entrepreneurs reported that video content material on social media helped them land a brand new buyer.
- It’s believed that 82% of world Web visitors will come from video content material by 2022
- 240 exabytes of on-line video content material will likely be consumed per 30 days by 2022
How video is influencing social media advertising and marketing
- 4.55 billion folks had been energetic on social media on the finish of 2021
- 85% of entrepreneurs considered short-form video as the very best type of social media content material.
- 64% of on-line entrepreneurs will improve their funding in brief kind movies.
- 85% of social media customers have acknowledged that they wish to see extra video content material produced by their favourite manufacturers.
- 66% of customers would like to look at a video to study a product, solely 18% would like to learn the textual content.
- The most well-liked varieties of on-line video content material embody social movies, demos, and webinars.
Unleash the ability of video for supreme advertising and marketing ROI
If these numbers point out something, they usually clearly do, it is that video is king with regards to content material. Prospects are responding to quick, informative movies excess of the common text- or image-based content material.
If you have not already, now could be the time to look right into a video content material technique in your model. And in case you’ve already been reaping the advantages of video content material, you may know it is vital to ship new content material typically.
The one query that continues to be is: are you able to sustain with the booming world of on-line video content material?
31 Social Media Video Statistics for Supreme Marketing ROI